Sunday 25 August 2013

Taking a break

First of all, I'm sorry, I said I'd spork/recap chapter fifteen of Billy and Me today, but I've seriously not had the chance. I still(!) have this chest infection (they stopped calling it bronchitis. That's pretty telling to me) and I've had a full-on week at work with a bunch of really empathetic, compassionate people who totally understand that when you cough until the point your doctor prescribes you an inhaler and you still puke because you have no muscle control, that you are likely to pull various muscles in your torso (read: they bitched me out for not being physically able to walk into our chiller or freezer to cover their asses, not able to lift heavy things or mop the floor. I love my work.). Today was the only day I had left to pack for me and the boy. Trust me, nothing is more painful then bending over a suitcase, even one on your bed, when you have back and chest pains. It took me four attempts.

So, I will get on with it. I read ahead, and apparently Jude Law is in this chapter. Yeah, Giovanna's wishlist is showing. Woo. Sophie's as charming as ever, I promise you.

On the plus side, I've been reading Das Sporking a lot lately, and they mention supernatural about twenty times a post, and recently my friend Cat's been sharing quotes from the show, and they had the first season in HMV for £8 today when I was looking for an Italian phrase book for kids (in my town, HMV and Waterstones are in the same store. They combined when they had the same parent company but then HMV went into liquidation and they separated from the parent company, but they left our store combined. I guess it's a benefit, because it reduces rent and that way my town can have an HMV) so anyway, I bought it. Only watched the pilot episode because of my holiday tomorrow, but it's pretty good so far. Dean Winchester is completely bangable.

See you in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment