Tuesday 6 August 2013

When my son makes a lot of sense.

So, I'm off sick today - I coughed so hard yesterday I actually puked, and strained something in my chest - and my boy has had a fever and been sleeping a lot. Which means a rare day where we've just spent all our time chilling together, which would be awesome except for sickness.

Anyway, he came out with 'mummy, I wish you'd get fired, because then we'd see each other all the time.' and I said 'but if I got fired, then I wouldn't have any pennies to buy you toys or clothes or yummy food or nice days out. So which is more important, no job or pennies?'

And he thought for a little while, and then said 'getting fired.'

... he also put on a prayer wall for me to not work so we can see each other every day.




I miss him too. I wish it were possible to just up and quit my job, but I still owe my parents money and I have bills to pay. Although someone I went to school with is advertising for a receptionist for her tattoo parlour ... that's pretty freaking tempting. Two days a week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment