Monday 20 May 2013

It wasn't meant to be like this

Sorry for the silence ... I'm still having problems.

My doctor sent me to the hospital Friday, where I almost passed out when they took my bloods.

I have a long history of blood tests, I get one done at least one a year these days. The worst was my first night in UCLH where they took 30 vials at once. The nurse Friday took three. And that was the first time I got so light-headed I almost fell off the bed/chair.

I'm on pills at the moment, but ... it's not that I think they're placebos, but rather they're hiding my pain. So instead of feeling like I'm being stabbed in the head every time I move it, I now feel really lightheaded, even when I'm laying down. I was late taking them today, and the pain got worse. The hospital were playing safe I think (rather than the GP, who was like 'shit, when this girl gets something, she gets it bad) and think it's a sinus problem but ... yeah I have my doubts. Not that I want it to be a legion like my GP thought either. I actually just want to be able to think straight again.

I missed mcfly :( think it's the first tour of theirs I've missed since I had my son. My friends said it was amazing (which I knew it would be, because they always do something out of the box) but apart from sleeping, and taking my pills, and eating ... no, I haven't done anything else. I tried to have a bath to give my head a rest but the bath hurt my head anyway :(

Writing this is really hurting right now, so I'm going to go lay down again, but I just wanted to put this out there, in case anyone reading had tried to be in contact and they thought I was ignoring them. I swear I'm not, I'm just finding screens hard going right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment