Monday 20 May 2013

New master plan

Not a real master plan, because I still don't have my shit together for that.

Just a writing one.

I'm going to finish putting uprooted up on the other blog, and format it for a free ebook. And then when the next books are ready to roll, I will start charging on ebooks.

I mean, not much, maybe 99p, maybe 1.50 because it's competitive when you're unknown out there. But the first one being free will hopefully draw people in, because I have a doozie of a cliffhanger at the very end. Yet to see a person tell me they expected it ;) so yeah ...

Also, I have slept for about four days straight and now I can't sleep. The side effects of head issues, I guess. I thought watching vampire diaries on Netflix would do it, but then I thought Stefan wanted to be Edward Cullen too hard and then Damon was taking the piss out of Edward and I fell into a vampire vortex where, bizarrely, the only thing I could appreciate was on a bag of O positive, it had rh for rhesus, which is the correct terminology for the charge of your blood. For example, I am A rhesus positive ;) take note Stephenie Meyer, it's called research.

No comments:

Post a Comment