Friday 17 May 2013

NHS direct

So I'm still not feeling great, and the last two days I've woken up with headaches so bad that if I even move my head to get more comfortable, it's like someone's stabbing my head with razor thin, white hot pokers. I am on so many painkillers right now.

I went on NHS direct this morning to see what advice they'd give, but I don't know why I bothered. NHS direct has one default setting. It's an emergency, call 999 for an ambulance!

NHS direct thinks I have a brain haemorrhage.

I booked an emergency appointment with my GP instead. I only have 2 hours to get dressed, so given the state I'm in ... It's just about enough time.

2 comments:

  1. The last 2 times I've tried NHS direct I've had skin cancer and meningitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think it odd that I could be surfing the net with a haemorrhage! The hospital thinks it was sinusitis, but I think part of it is extreme tiredness.

    ReplyDelete