Monday 25 March 2013

That is so not grool.

First up, shut up iPad, grool is a word, Lindsay Lohan said it in her only decent movie. And I just typed pnl or something and it automatically went to only. You're messed in the head, iPad.

I digress, it's been a long night. One of the shittiest work nights of my life.

Just ... I can't say too much here, because there's legal crap involved, but sometimes, my job is so not worth it. Witnessing what I did made me feel sick (it wasn't graphic, sorry. But I am deeply questioning trust issues and human nature right now) and I just don't get it.

Awesome factoid, I work with a part-time police officer, who also works for us part time. We used to have two, but the other guy died of cancer (sad times. Crappy cancer). Anyway, certain people should remember accessing the police is as easy as turning to the person next to me. I just ... There aren't words. Why would you destroy so much of your life on something that seems trivial at first but then ... and everyone trusted them. Everyone. Why would you put other people in the firing line for what little it may seem you're doing?

Alls I know is, shit is going to go down tomorrow. And I might actually puke. Sorry if this post makes no sense, maybe after tomorrow I can explain further.

No comments:

Post a Comment