Saturday 5 October 2013

It seems a little impulsive ...

... so, okay, my laptop hasn't been working so hot lately. I've tried a few things to get it working again. It's beautiful for actual writing and keeping track of Uprooted, but everything else is kind of pie right now. And I have had three laptops in the last ten years, including about four years between my first one dying and my second one. The second one lasted like, a year. And they're all windows computers ... so yesterday my sister and I went to Lakeside and I bought an apple mac.

I'll still be using my dell, my last windows laptop, for writing, but now I have the mac for play. It seems indulgent and impulsive but I'm sick of constantly replacing my laptops and I want to see if the mac lasts better. When the dell dies, I'll get office for mac on it and carry on the story there.

If you want real impulsive, I bought a locket in Warren James and a box of proper froot loops for like, £9. The tesco version sucks, it's green-brown or brown-brown loops and they taste of cardboard. It's like 'how can we barstardise froot loops?' so I will pay out extra for awesome.

Yeah ... my cards are going to reject me for a little while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment