Sunday 13 October 2013

Thinking positive

After my sleep-deprived rambling in my last post that never really went anywhere ... Some good things in my life right now, that I can appreciate since I had a 3 hour nap today:

-boy sent me a get well soon letter at beavers. Sweet, but the beaver leader called me mrs, and gave me my son's surname. So somehow, I've double-barrelled my name with his fathers? Creepy. The letter itself rocks.

-my BFF Jodie got engaged! I'm taking credit, since I told her to go out with her fiancé in the first place. You are welcome, Jodie.

-there is a chance me and my BFF Cat (I have a few BFFs) are going to a convention in May, with Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard and Jim Beaver due to appear. I could potentially meet Crowley and Castiel next year. I hope Misha has good, anti-fangirl security ...

-my friend Lydia might be my guardian angel. Unless I'm totally delirious by illness and reading her PMs wrong. I will reward her with books for this. Or possibly, perfume that smells of books. Yes, we have conversations about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment