Monday 14 April 2014

About to make a dick move, because … wow

Okay, I don't exactly remember how it happened, because it appears I'm quite the virtual social butterfly these days, but a while ago I started following the blog of a fellow novice author. Haven't read her stuff, though it did sound interesting.

Her latest post however, has made me decide to unfollow her. Like, I've been debating for a while, because I don't know her and I'm not sure I'd really be into the book, the more I learn about it, and then in my blogger buzz, her latest update came up, and well, maybe you'd get my decision?


Like, I get that it's her experience she's drawing from an all, but still, sweeping statements can be harmful. I'm not saying I'm innocent of making them, but I do try and catch myself when I make them. That one, however, is so damaging I just can't endorse her writing any more. Which kinda sucks, but hey, maybe she made a dick move first?

I'll do another SPN update soon, I promise. I've sort-of lost my headphones in the general shit piled up in my room. I need a major clean up/reorganise/throw out! But soon. I believe Sarah-Jane is, at this moment, watching the next episode I'm recapping. Lydia's in season two now. And we can all agree that Dean Winchester is pretty much the ideal man *sighes*

**edit** I will unfollow anyway, as soon as blogger gives up that bastard secret.

2 comments:

  1. Never mind, I worked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blog post makes me sad. It totally belittles the experiences of people who have been through it and who still are going through it. It is basically saying she thinks people want to be abused. For "drama". Sick.

    ReplyDelete