Wednesday 2 April 2014

This post should come with a health warning.

Look, I took my latest herbalife photo after a workout, before a shower. I've said my face goes red on the stupidest things before, but after exercise? Well, you're about to see. Also, it turns out, if you wear a colourful patterned bra under a white vest, you can stain the top. Yeah, they're sweat patches, and running dye. I'm so hot!

I'm actually starting to feel good about my body again. I've changed since the photos (and had a shower, phew!) and my stomach doesn't look horribly huge any more. You'll probably disagree after seeing these pictures, as I'm including a side view this time and there's clearly some pork to shift.

I'm having a weigh-in with Lydia tomorrow, but as of right now I weigh 12 stone, 4 pounds. Or 172 pounds. So I've lost 11 pounds in four weeks. That's pretty good going but I'm really competitive so I'm not satisfied. And in my head I know that soon the scales are going to read 11 stone 13 pounds and for some reason it scares me to have four numbers on that little screen.

So, my start-of-April photo:



Told you, it's like a fucking traffic light, isn't it?

And just for comparisons:


I know, it's not as close up, but the muffin top's going, right? Wish my sister had done a similar shot. But that would require effort, I guess? Sorry you all had to see that. Twice. This post is more for me than you guys though, sorry.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like there is a really big difference, well done Zee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I love your before and after! You've done amazingly - so glad the whole pizza thing wasn't true! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly!

    And I've got two more photos to go Lyds! The pizza thing was hilarious, I couldn't resist it!

    ReplyDelete