Friday 11 April 2014

Small blessings

I haven't posted much lately. I'm sorry. I'm actually having to deal with something I thought I wouldn't have to, and I'm feeling really emotional over it. If you don't know the details, I'm sure you will soon enough. But I don't want to dwell on the negative, I want to embrace the positive. There's too much negative out there. So some positives:

-I went to my friend Sarah Banham's book launch last night. She's releasing her 7th (I think) self-published book, in print. It's called 'I've got a pen and I'm not afraid to use it' and you should check it out, because Sarah's given me some wonderful advice and it's all there in book form. She's such a sweetheart too, she deserves success. I met up with Sarah-Jane there, and met Sophia who goes to Writebulb, a group I'll be attending for the first time on Saturday. I'm excited to be joining a writing group! Sophia gave me a book recommendation too, because what I need is to add to my to-read pile. I haven't read a book, save for Cynthia's work-in-progress, for ages. I've been cranking out my own writing instead.

-This picture! It marks my first stone lost, I took the photograph for proof. I'm really sorry about my skanky feet, I think I have to sort out my toenails. And yeah, my little toe is practically non-existent. Family trait. Sorry it's sideways, I took it on my phone.


-I'll be going to mcbusted with most of my very best friends *cough*Jodie*cough* on Easter Monday, and should be getting a tummy wrap at some point before it, hopefully.

I can't think of anything else right now. That's a little depressing. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment