Wednesday 11 September 2013

Bridgathon

So, every year, the hospital that treated my TTP have a fundraiser that they call a Bridgathon. It's a six-mile walk across six of the London bridges, and I did it a few years ago with my BFFs. This year is the first year they're officially acknowledging raising funds for TTP research, and I've booked the day off for it from work.

Only problems are? I can't get the registration form up on my laptop properly to fill it in, not without a year's subscription to adobe, which I already have so WTF? And also, thanks UCLH for that difficulty.

Also, I still have this chest infection. And a cold. I feel like shit. I don't think I'm going to be well enough to do it. That completely blows.

Still, if anyone wants to donate, this is the link to sponsor the doctor who's doing it. She's like, the lead researcher in the country, so to me, that's a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment