Friday 20 September 2013

Random general update

It's random because there won't be much cohesion in the following points:

-I did an overnight last night, 11pm - 8am. I'm back in at five. Apparently, it's not illegal because it's shift work. Although, I may have to ask my friends who work in offices if they're ever kept until 10pm and expected back in at 9am next morning. I'm thinking not.

-I fucking love Supernatural. Looking back, I remember seeing ads for it when it first came on sky living, and I wanted to watch, but we are not a sky living household. We're a 'CI or TLC if there's nothing on the main channels and the boy has gone to bed' household. Seriously, murderous women and cake boss, Supernatural doesn't quite fit in. Anyway, I'm grateful to Mervin, Cat and Ama for mentioning it lots lately and convincing me to try it. So worth it. I've just watched season three in three days (only fifteen episodes, but during overnights, so potentially impressive, right?) only five more until I'm all caught up, ready for when season nine starts up. Dean Winchester is like, my ideal husband. Awesome car (60's Chevy?!), great taste in music, my sort of humour, drop dead gorgeous ... Jensen Ackles isn't half bad either lol.

-I bought this new punk rock album the other day. Most of my favourites are on it. Awesome album. Although, now I have smash mouth in my head ... It was 'Carry on my wayward son' for some reason yesterday ...

-I want chocolate.

-I can't sleep. I probably will drop off ... Just before I'm due to wake up. Tonight is going to suck.

-I take it back, what I said in a post a few days ago. Doing the bridgathon with my mamma. Need to make up my just giving page, right?

2 comments:

  1. Carry on wayward son is pretty much my favourite song ever now.

    also it is in your head because Supernatural recaps!

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know, I read on imdb that they play it on every season finale. Was listening to it on iTunes Thursday too ;)

    ReplyDelete