Monday 8 April 2013

Fingers crossed.

In the next few days, I might be talking to someone about a new job.

With one of my favourite people on the planet/in the universe.

Doing organisational-type things on computers all day.

My fingers are crossed so hard.

I could write or read on the commute every day.

I could come home from work not smelling of stale grease and bleach.

I could paint my nails and wear a ring every day and choose smart clothes to wear.

I could wear my hair down if I choose.

I could sleep at night, every night.

It's not much to ask.

This job sounds awesome, even when my friend told me the hard parts, they just sound like a fun challenge to me (hi, I'm a puzzle lover and a logic-problem solver) ...we just all have to hope I'm the most amazing interviewee they have, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment