Sunday 21 April 2013

huh. interesting.

So I'm on my lunch break at work and checking this because my amazing friend sent me a message and I wanted to read and reply.

If you don't have blogger, there's a page where you can see who visits your blog and be all nosey about your readers. That's how I know I am viewed a LOT by a spambot. Anyway this new one came up and I am nosey so I had a look and it's a psychology blog. About depression. With a check box system to see if you are depressed or manic. I scored pretty high on depression with all the crap going on right now with work.

But you know what? I've been depressed before and it seemed much bleaker back then. I just find it weird that I scored high on it when I feel pretty okay. Maybe it's because I know why I feel like I do or maybe the thought of my son is enough to keep me from being completely screwed. Outside of work I'm not too bad but since I'm here so damn much I guess it's hard to tell.

I wanna go to bed now. Still have at least four hours though. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment