Monday 15 April 2013

pre-post warning

Tomorrow and Wednesday, I will be spilling my guts. Come prepared in armour.

I have a lot I want to say right now, but as it is there are 7 hours before I'm awake and doing all this shit again and I've split two fingers on different bits of jagged metal at work today/last night (because I'm lucky and get night shifts) so even though I want to vent now, I can't.

We'll just let it simmer like bile in my throat, yes?

Congratulate me if this actually makes sense, because I'm tired as fuck and annoyed and upset right now, and could just really do with a cuddle but my boy's at school so ... please give me lovely comments before my big posting to remind me I'm not a huge fucking ogre/complete doormat?

2 comments:

  1. You're not a huge fucking ogre or a doormat... You're a wonderfully, talented lady with a fantastic thirst for fun! Unfortunately life, and people in it, do not want you to continue being brilliant for fear of showing them up.
    I have been meaning to send you an email for some time... I'll get there eventually!
    Lydia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who knows you would not think you're an ogre or a doormat. Anyone who does isn't worth your time.
    I don't know what's going on but in my opinion your awesome and well talented x
    Sammie x

    ReplyDelete