Wednesday 18 December 2013

Chloe

So, my family is pretty big, and as a result we just do Secret Santa every year, so you get one decent present from all siblings. Unless Bryn pulls your name, then you'll still get crap. Unless you pull Bryn's name, then you seek revenge for all the years he hasn't bothered (we're not normally petty but let me get this straight, he has put his presents for my nieces, nephew and son under the tree. They are in plastic bags, otherwise not wrapped. They are 1 - 6 years old. Unnacceptable. It doesn't take much effort to buy some paper - and it's fairly cheap - and some sellotape. He can use the family scissors. And one of the bags looks like he's stolen it out of my room, so even more pissed off about that. If he asked, it'd be different.)

Anyway, this year, Chloe - my half sister - was very specific, way back in September, for what she wanted for Christmas. So I talked to my mum and she rigged it so I got Chloe, so I could get her what she wanted. What did she want?


The entire seven-season box set. More specifically, she watches it for


Also known as Matthew Gray Gubler. He's kinda nerdy-sexy, I can see it.

Now, I feel bad that Chloe knows who her secret Santa is, and what she's getting, so I had a wave on inspiration and thought I'd surprise her with the wrapping paper. I started it today, printing out loads of pictures of MGG and cutting them out. I'll put them on that sticky-back plastic shit and piss her off that she's going to have to tear his head off in order to get her DVDs. Tis the season. I'm already on it, look:


Mwahahaha … don't worry, I know she doesn't read this blog ;) I do try at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment