Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years resolutions

So, I guess it's that time when I reminisce about 2013 and say what my resolutions are for 2014. You're getting half of that - you've had a year of whiny blog posts saying what's gone on this year - enjoy!

So, I have a few resolutions for this year coming:

1. Buy a bike, and practice riding. Purely so I don't screw myself over at the TTP fundraiser again this year!

2. Edit uprooted. Publish if I can.

3. Finish departed.

4. Finish reunited.

5. Plan the next four books properly.

6. Finish my other writing projects (sporkings and fanfics).

7. Finish reading The Lord Of The Rings trilogy. I left them at the Ents.

8. Stop buying shit I don't need (this is the first one I'll break).

9. Reply to emails, texts and messages, since I'm shit at that (or this one, I might break this one really quickly).

10. Be more organised in general.

Achievable? Probably not! Anyone else want to share their resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment