Wednesday 11 December 2013

My car :(

My car's windscreen is cracked :( my Fifi's sick :(

I was driving to work the other day and heard a massive crack, but I couldn't see anything fly at my car, or bounce off, or any chips, and then last night I was driving through some insane fog and noticed this line growing across my window. Tried the wipers on it and it just grew, so then I realised it was my windscreen.

On the plus side, I swallowed a personal demon and called the company my insurance company recommended just now. Big thing for me, I'm weird about phones, but I did it! And now Lydia's like 'you use the phone at work!' but you can't see my cold sweats, woman!

I still have to call tax credits though, dammit. Tomorrow, I'll definitely do it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I totally get the phone thing! Making a phone call is one of the hardest things ever, I break out in a sweat too! I was supposed to phone and make an appointment with a dermatologist a week ago already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so impersonal about it, somehow. Having said that, I feel so much relief when I make a call and it's an automated message on the other end and I just have to press buttons into the keypad.

    Anyway, I worked my day off, so … Tuesday, I'll definitely call on Tuesday. After my car gets fixed. Also, I will no longer have to clean the inside of the windscreen with the new one :D the lazy bitch in me is so happy with that development!

    Also … call the dermatologist! Think how bad your skin will feel if you don't :( sensitive skin should not be ignored missus!

    ReplyDelete