Saturday 22 February 2014

Synopsis

So … I have a couple of author friends who have agreed to read through and try to tear apart Uprooted. That's cool, I want someone to point out exactly where I suck. But I thought it was only fair that I try to write a synopsis of the book so they're not going in blind, and it would give me practice as well for writing things like the synopsis, the blurb, etc etc.

My head's gone blank. Gah! Why is it sooooooo hard? I mean, I can sort of sum it up, except I don't know the genre and don't want to reveal everything and really want to make it sound interesting. And because that's a challenge, it makes me think Uprooted isn't interesting. Which makes me sad. I think it gets more interesting as it goes along.

We'll see how it goes, I guess?

**edit** I think I'm giving up already. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment