Saturday 25 January 2014

A sense of accomplishment!

I finished Reunited, first draft! It's ended where I wanted it to, but I'm not happy with it, I don't think. Meh, annoying!

Sending it to my beta readers in a second, then I guess I have to finish off the second one for the rest of my 100k in 100 days challenge (day 25, 62,780 words completed, 37220 words left to complete the challenge), finish off my fanfics, edit, take on some really amazing advice given by fellow 100k challengees, send a thanks-but-no-thanks email to author house and get fucking published! Then I will have conquered a few of my new years resolutions.

And for those of you who don't read the story, just to mess with your heads a little, my favourite line from today?

"And the little bitch fell asleep halfway through, leaving me alone with the stink."

Your only clue is, that is Carter talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment