Wednesday 15 January 2014

Huzzah!

So, after my work Christmas do, I texted my friend/boss/all round saviour to say I got home, went to bed, and woke up, thinking I'd left my phone on the shelf by my collectors crap (i.e on my Hermoine want, next to my Harry Potter mug, under my Marauders map and near my friends box set) but it wasn't there. The last few days I have torn my room apart, looking for it … and today I found it, in a place I've searched ten times, where I was charging my iPad last night. Where I found my iPod a few days ago. I was THERE … the fuck did my phone go for the last 23 days?

I'm so glad to be back on it now. Also, I'm working on Supernatural episode three, Dead In The Water. Started it yesterday, should be up later tonight. Might link it to a Supernatural Facebook group I joined to bang on about the convention, thoughts? (And if I did, hi Supernatural fans!)

Speaking of the convention, I ordered tan leggings off of amazon for my cherry pie cosplay outfit, but they sent me black. I have a buttfuck load of black leggings, thanks to work. Shall we try again, amazon seller getting bad feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment