Tuesday 28 January 2014

February challenge

I do seem to love a challenge … so I'm making one for myself for February.

It's going to be a difficult one, because four of my friends, my sister and I have birthdays this month. It's my parents wedding anniversary. Thank God I'm single, otherwise there would be the fun option of Valentines day in the mix too.

I'm budgeting for February. Limiting myself to £20 a week spending, total. That's for food, petrol, Noah, books, shampoo … everything. Bills and rent are obviously not inclusive. I want to see if I can resist the siren call of books, DVDs, clothes … I want to see what it'll do to my head to not go 'hey, I'll just buy that!'

I currently have half a tank of petrol, so that's going to take a huge chunk out of my £80 limit. At least Noah only has a school trip on the 31st of this month, I won't have a big pay out for him next month.

And for every penny I go over that limit? I'll double and donate to the hospital who treated me for TTP.

So that's an incentive to go broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment