Tuesday 21 January 2014

Knobs.

So, after work today, I had about two hours before my son finished at school, and the drive home takes, on average, twenty minutes, so I decided to scout for some of my convention outfits in the mall.

I'd walked maybe 50 yards in before I came across a couple of the other managers from my old store, laying over the seats between some shops and laughing really fucking loudly like the obnoxious twats they are. Carried on shopping. Found some tan skinny jeans that are acceptable for my cosplay. Got some snoods for my mum, because she's getting her snood on right now. Might have got Sherlock, series three.



Wurd.

Went to Starbucks on my way out, where someone I used to work with now works. Had a good talk with him, he seems much happier in his new job too. Might have to visit Starbucks more often. Anyway, I was running out of spare time by that point, but as I turned to go out, there are the people I used to work with. Calling out to me like the twats they are. They were just so fucking immature … I'm so glad to be out of there. My new workmates are pretty fucking awesome, and not just by comparison ;)

That's it by the way, the whole story. Just, them harassing my buzz on a pretty good day. Every day's pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment