Thursday 6 June 2013

my first sporking

I've decided I'm going to try my hand at sporking a book.

for those of you who don't know, sporking is a way of reviewing a book, often going line by line or scene by scene. An in depth review.

I've been reading das sporking's fifty shades, twilight and Harry Potter fanfics and I think it's an interesting process.

I probably won't be consistent with my updates as my work patterns vary so much. But I'll do my best ;)

the book I'm going to spork is Billy and me.by Giovanna Fletcher. As I type I'm three chapters in and I already have a lot to rant about so ... that's why I chose this book.

Giovanna Fletcher is the wife of one of mcfly, Billy and me is her first novel. We will be discussing heavily how that shows.

for the record, I quite like Giovanna, so I'll do my best not to rip into her completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment