Wednesday 26 June 2013

Oh, vom!

I'm doing some different stuff for chapter six's Sporking, and one of those things which will become clear when you read it, includes me talking about newspapers.

I just read a really disturbing, sickening article halfway through my write up.

Verbatim, this is what it says (The Sun, page 17, Tuesday 25th June 2013)

R-PATZ LOVE IN
Robert Pattinson has been schmoozing Fifty Shades of Grey author EL James.
The part of Christian Grey in the film of the saucy novel is still up for grabs.
R-Patz invited the writer to his home in California at the weekend, where he threw a Great Gatsby-themed party in honour of his director friend Nick Jarecki.
Rob's pal, singer Todd Michael Schultz said: "It was a really good party. It was in Rob's backyard, he had catered tacos.
"EL James was there, she  was really cool. Songwriter Diane Warren was a guest, Warren Beatty was there chilling ... Kristen Stewart was not at the party as far as I know."

So freaking nauseated. It's like Erika James' wet dream come true, isn't it? I actually feel ill, and not just because I'm eating a cheap cake.

2 comments:

  1. I take it he's not worried about being taken seriously in his career then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he loves playing abusive boyfriends. That's ... that's actually really disturbing.

    ReplyDelete