Tuesday 26 November 2013

Nailed it!

50337 words people! I'm a NaNo winner! I don't have to write for the next five days … but I'm totally gunning for 60k by then. 2000 words a day? Easy ;)

And for just $16.67, I can have a winners tee, lol … sweet ;)

**edit**

So I just checked it out, my last chapter was 10 pages in word. It's probably, roughly. about 15 pages on a standard paperback. My usual is 40% of that. NaNo is amazing, no other way to put it. I want to do it all the time! Except then I'd be really knackered, like I am right now.

And last night I did another chapter of my fanfics, because it's been a while since I touched those, and again it seemed to flow really well. It's true what they say you know, writing a little leads to writing a lot.

I got a really cute message on fanfiction.net actually. I'd left a message on someone's story, saying it had potential (seriously, that's basically all I put) and they PMed me to say it meant a lot from a proper writer. as I've said before, I've got quite the ego, and my ego definitely liked that! Not sure what basis it was on, but I'll take what little grains I can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment