Monday 25 November 2013

Problem.

So, I've really been enjoying doing NaNo this year, I've felt so motivated and even though I've not covered the time the way I normally do, I've been a lot more descriptive than normal and that's pretty awesome.

My problem is *sighes* there's a character, who wasn't meant to be in it for long. Like, I'm coming up to the point where they're meant to leave. and they show no signs of leaving. My main characters seem to want them around. The reason why I was going to have this person leave are making less and less sense. I was tearing my hair out over it, a little, but as I started posting this, I did have an idea for a possible solution. i just don't know :( luckily, I can get to my 50k before that happens, but still ...

2 comments:

  1. Is it Janie? Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe ... I do have a couple of thoughts on how she goes, but she's really messing up my timeline! I'm trying to trust Carter on this one, but he's making it hard!

    ReplyDelete