Friday 1 November 2013

NaNoWriMo Essex

So, I've signed up for NaNoWriMo this year, and I've had a bunch of emails about it, including how Essex has it's own page because of Essex's writing festival (seriously, we have one of those?)

I actually don't know what to do for NaNoWriMo, except maybe the third book in the Uprooted series. Except I've already written about 9 pages .... But they tend to be longer than 50,000 words so ... Think I can get away with it? It features such exciting moments as Carter being manipulated into joining glee club and Lambrini's surprise GCSE results influencing her decisions. This one is where I kinda hint at what they're going to do as adults. Plus, unlike the second books, this one has all their friends back in it. God, that made book two torturous to write. Also, torturous looks wrong there.

Feedback on this is greatly appreciated, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment