Saturday 23 November 2013

Things I wanted to share but haven't. Because NaNo.

-You can tell when someone knows me really well. I rubbed my face at work, because I was tired, because working and writing is probably a stupid thing for me to do in the same day, and someone walked in the room about five seconds after I did it, and only took two questions to guess what had actually happened. Because my face goes red if I touch it, or I'm too hot, or too cold, or I've been daydreaming and you brought me back to earth, or I put myself under unnecessary pressure … I'm red-faced a lot. But this is normally a problem because people think I've been misbehaving, or I'm embarrassed, or something else is going on. So kudos Lydia, you've spent way too much time around me to know that shit without me spelling it out first!

-Jodie stealth-fed me calamari. I didn't hate it. I was quite drunk. She'd paid for a buffet at her engagement party, thinking it was finger food. Instead, it was chicken, these weird chips that I want right now, and fish. There were what we thought were onion rings with the fish. Nuh-uh, stealth calamari. Battered and deep-fried, it's pretty delicious. Say my alcohol tastebuds anyway.

-The shoes I've dubbed as my 'whore shoes' because they're five inch stilettos, bright red and strappy, are shit. That's what I get for buying from Deichmann, I guess.

-I have less than 5k words to go! That's a tenth of the project! I have more than a tenth of the month left! I might even finish the story before Christmas. Scary thought! I do feel like I'm near to wrapping this up now, unless I move a couple of things from the next story into this one, and then rearrange the start/end of the next one. Tomorrow, I might be storyboarding.

-The 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who was amazeballs!

-I'm rewatching Supernatural. Dean has a hymen, apparently?

No comments:

Post a Comment