Saturday 8 March 2014

backhanded compliments

Lol, my friend updated her blog, mentioning people she loves (awwwwwh) and she wrote a paragraph on me. I will post what she wrote, because even though most people would take it as an insult, I know she doesn't mean anything bad by it. Because I would annoy her even more if she did ;) what did she say?

"Let's take Siobhan. She's so geeky, it nearly makes me cringe (in a nice way), but I love that about her. I love that she says what she wants to, and isn't scared to voice her opinion, even when it differs from everyone else's. I love that she's so persistent in everything she believes in, and I'm certain that she'll achieve everything she's set out to do. Hell, on persistence alone, I think she'd score a publishing deal before they even looked at the material. It's second nature for her to blurt out something weird and ridiculous, but it's also automatic for her to give a logical and straight solution to someone being, well, somewhat irrational. I love her for all of her quirks and for being weird."

She knows me so well! I'd like to have her confidence about my writing but I'm not sure I'm as persistent as she thinks. Time will tell, hopefully. I want her proved right, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment