Saturday 15 March 2014

Weekly update!

So, I haven't mentioned my weekly progress with herbalife!

To be honest, this week hasn't been amazing, but I haven't drunk enough water and there were a couple of days where my eating routine got messed up, so I think that's why?

Lydia brought her super scales into work today, and we took five minutes to do it properly. I am, according to BMI, slightly obese. You saw that picture of me, right? That's obese … I take BMI with a pinch of salt, since I have boobs. I don't think I'll ever be in its healthy range.

Anyway, so apart from that, and finding out I don't have a lot of inner fat - yet - and need to drink more water, I did actually get my weight, hence why I'm updating. So:

Initial weight: 13st 1lb (183lb)
First week progress: 12st 9lb (177lb)
Second week progress: 12st 7lb (175lb)
Total weight loss goal: 43lb
Total weight lost (2 weeks): 8lb

I was feeling crappy about only losing 2lb this week, but Lydia pointed out that it's 8lb in a fortnight and that's half a stone, which is a good thing. And you can see it on my stomach already, I'd like to believe. Like, when I look down, there's no extra lump past my boobs. Still there when I sit down, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment