Saturday 8 March 2014

Oh, yeah!

I'm now on wattpad! So far I've put up most of my incomplete, first fanfiction of Supernatural (though, by no means my first fanfiction, that was a piece I called Hyped Up and featured Steps and A1, back in their glory days) but I'm definitely debating using it as a tool to put Uprooted out to the masses, especially after what was covered today. We even got given lists of places to hit up cover designers, so I could have a professional looking cover for the story. Then I just have to market the crap out of it.

Speaking of marketing, based on something the wonderful Carla Louise at ducking fabulous said today at the writer's festival, I am thinking about the way I set this blog up. I might go through it and organise it, so my sporks and recaps are in one place, my day-to-day stuff is in another, my writing in general in a third. And regardless of whether I achieve all that, I'll be renaming some of my things to all match in. I just have to decide if I like my twitter, blog, or nano usernames best!

No comments:

Post a Comment